Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stepping up my baking experience!


 Food
          Food
                    And
                            More
                                      Delicious
                                              Food!
Top left picture : Sweet Potato Casserole
Top right picture : fresh strawberries
Bottom picture: Rhubarb and Strawberry Pie

I had so much fun making the sweet potato casserole and rhubarb strawberry pie! And let me tell you something about those strawberries! My Nana and I stopped by a little farm stand and bought these fresh strawberries. I told him I never had a fresh strawberry like this before so he allowed me to take one (from the basket I was buying) and as I ate it (savored it more like) he went to the back room and brought back a replacement strawberry and 4 fresh raspberries for my Nana and I! He was such a sweet old man! And those were some of the best strawberries..no..they were the BEST I have ever had!
And that Rhubarb pie I made couldn't have been better! Mhhm good

No comments:

Post a Comment