Monday, July 16, 2012

Spaghetti Stew

While in NY last month my nana and I made spaghetti and she makes her sauce super thick. So  I decided to turn it into a soup (or stew). So this is kind of a home made recipe :) My real first one!









Spaghetti Stew

What you need:
1 large jar (or two regular jar) of desired pasta sauce
1 or 1/2 package of hamburger to fry (not patties)
1 package of Kielbasa
2 cans of diced tomatoes ( I use cans with herbs already in them)
1 package of frozen meatballs (or cook like a boss and make home made)

Add desired amounts of:
Green Bell Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Carrots
Oregano
Basil
Parsley

Stir fry hamburger and kielbasa.
Put all of the ingredients into large pot. Cook on low to medium heat until it is cooked. (For this stew in picture, I put everything (besides the meatballs because I ran out of room) into a crock pot and let it cook all day long. Took forever to cool down though.)

And there you go, Spaghetti Stew.

1 comment: