Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Well, here is the pie that I made. It didn't turn out completely perfect but what can I say, I'm still rather new at this. First of all, I wasn't thinking and the directions never said to put aluminum foil over the edges of the pie so it burned a little bit. And then I left the pie in the pie plate on a burner on the oven nearly all day. Well, later tonight my mom turned on a burner, to cook some hot dogs without realizing that she turned the wrong burner on so this beautiful pie almost was destroyed...

but luckily it was fine and she was able to transfer the pie into a new dish. But now we are out of pie plates.. Our one and only pie plate cracked horribly. It was nice too. It was Home and Garden Party stone plate... oh well. As long as the pie was still edible! And everyone liked it too!
Oh, did some crosstiching last couple days and here is a patriotic design I decided to do. Turned out really great and realized how to stitch what I believe is called a Laisy Daisy or something all by myself. (the green leaf)

No comments:

Post a Comment