Thursday, September 6, 2012

Crosstiching and wrapping

 For my parents anniversary I wrapped my dad's present to my mom and my mom's present to my dad. Funny. Anyways, we only had Christmas wrapping paper left so I had a pretty great idea if I do say so myself to flip the paper (depending on how the back looked). So instead of snowflakes, it was plain brown which could then be decorated in any way desired. They looked nice and simple which I like.
So since I'm home so much, I thought that I would use this time to do something constructive and enjoyable. So I'm going to TRY to cross stitch lots of little movie book marks. They will have a movie character or two with a quote underneath such as in the picture here.
I did not come up with the complete design to this, I will admit. But I did change the face and the colors to make it my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment