Buffalo Chicken Crescent Loaf (Or Wreath, depending on the shape you make it.)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 cup onions, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) packets cooked chicken, very finely diced
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (for dipping), optional
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, celery, onions, Buffalo sauce, and chicken. (Or, if you'd rather, mix it all together in a food processor.)
- 2Open the tubes of crescent rolls and separate each roll into four rectangles. Lay the rectangles on a parchment lined or nonstick baking sheet to form a loaf (I used a Celebrating Home Hospitality tray found here http://www.celebratinghome.com/sites/bekakopenski/PWPShowProduct.ashx?ProgramProductId=2466&ProgramCategoryId=86
- (Link is already ready to use to buy through me! So take a look around, shoot me an email with any questions. We have some amazing products, including awesome candles and the best Bean Pot ever!)
- 3Spoon chicken mixture into the center of the crescent dough ring. Fold the top of each crescent dough rectangle over the chicken filling, pressing into place to secure the dough all the way around the filling.
- 4Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Garnish with chopped scallions, cilantro, or other herbs, if desired.
Served great with ranch!
If you haven't yet, show some support and follow my blog! And while you are at it, check out my other recipes.