This Roast Chicken would make Samwise proud !
Now, for this perfectly, near heavenly Roast Chicken, you will need a Celebrating Home Bean Pot. And I will include contact information of a Celebrating Home's Designer who would love to hook you up with an amazing Bean Pot. (Plus, they come in different colors/designs. Heck yea!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Once the oven is preheated : Put the whole chicken in the bean pot (take out innards first)
- Pour 2 cups of water over chicken.
- Pour entire bottle of Lemon Herb Marinade over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. After that, then take the lid off and bake it for 30 more minutes.
(Pic above) is after it was finished baking. (Pic below) is when I took it out of the bean pot. It was so moist and juicy and heavenly that I almost could not get it out of the bean pot! It was just so awesome it fell apart at the touch!
That is how you make amazing Roast Chicken! And such low maintenance too!
I made a big mess with this chicken. It was the first time I had ever used a whole chicken before. How was I supposed to know there was so much blood involved? Eww!
Ok, here is the contact info on the bean pots and the designer who can hook you up!
And here is a link to a picture and product description of the bean pot.
As always, if you haven't already, please subscribe now! Thanks!