Here ya go!
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops
5 Garlic cloves
5 tablespoons of brown sugar
Olive oil (or any kind of oil) ( I probably used about 2-3 tablespoons of of oil)
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. In a small pan, saute garlic and oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Should be a crumbly mixture.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
(If using chicken, bake at same degree but for 15-30 minutes.)
This was a very yummy recipe :)