Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One For One

TOMS

My favorite shoe brand of all time. Not only are they stylish and comfortable, but they are for a great cause.
When you buy a pair of TOMS, another pair is sent to a child in another country that is in need of shoes.
They might be expensive but you aren't just buy shoes for yourself. You are buying shoes for another child.
I loved my TOMS. Yes, past tense, for they are no longer able to be worn. Apparently, wearing them for a couple months straight, trekking through the streets of Nepal, and through mini rivers doesn't bode well for these shoes. Oh well. I got many days use out of them...MANY. And they were faithful to me until the end.

RIP my first pair of TOMS. You will never be forgotten because you are not resting in my Nepal Box :)

I'm hoping to by my second pair soon. This time I am going for black because I need more black shoes.

I <3 TOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment